The Maelstrom Oxidizer®:
The most efficient and cost effective commercial aerator on the market
Let us do the heavy lifting to help meet your water compliance needs
Acid Mine Drainage
Livestock & Food
the Maelstrom OxidiZer®
Transferring oxygen to water at a rate up to
Proven Patented Technology
The Maelstrom Oxidizer® is the most efficient and cost-effective means of in-line, mechanical aeration for the transfer of oxygen into liquids. The MO’s hyper-oxidation (up to 60 times more effective than traditional surface aerators) is designed to remove unwanted compounds, increase oxygen concentration, and improve water quality across a variety of industry applications.
Resolves Your Most PRessing Water REmediation Concerns
- Out-gas: carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methane, chlorine
- Convert: iron (ferrous to ferric), sulfites to sulfates
- Decrease: odors, metals, phosphorus, BODs, VOCs, calcium carbonite, selenium
- Reduces: your chemical cost, pond/land size needed for water treatment, retention time
Reduces your sludge and disposal cost
- Increase: pH, dissolved oxygen, ORP
- Maintenance: SES can design and implement an affordable maintenance program or train your employees or contractor.
- Compliance: Helps keep your site in compliance more consistently to avoid costly fines or business interruptions
- SES has Partnerships to Address: Dewatering sludge, selenium, lead, aluminum, surface aeration, lithium extraction from frac water
SOmerset Environmental Solutions
We understand the environmental and economic pressures facing your industry today and are committed to using our patented Maelstrom Oxidizer® to provide incredible savings and regulatory compliance for our customers.
The Maelstrom Oxidizer® is the most efficient and cost-effective means of in-line, mechanical aeration for the transfer of oxygen into liquids. The Maelstrom Oxidizer® operates up to 60 times more efficiently than conventional aerators and can be designed for your site’s specific volume, flow, and content. The MO transfers oxygen at a rate up to 25lbs/HpH, often using less electricity than legacy aeration systems and, where chemicals are used to increase pH, chemical usage and expense are reduced, if not eliminated.
The Maelstrom Oxidizer® is a uniquely designed system that contains no moving parts other than inside the blower housing and is made of indestructible HDPE plastic. With the right maintenance your system will always be online and in compliance.
On-site Water Testing is Available.
Call us @ 412-475-1727 Or fill out the form below